bmw business cd

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
littlefeller

blank

bmw business cd

Post by littlefeller »

as title, listed on fleabay - item number 221763388647, however if someone here want it before the listing ends, let me know
littlefeller

blank

Re: bmw business cd

Post by littlefeller »

just had a chap asking for a buy it now price, any ideas what would be a fair price :?: its not really worth anything to me, but wouldnt want to sell it for next to nothing if its sought after :lol:
David

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by David »

I've seen them listed at around £200 before, but whether they sell at that price, I'm not sure...
Southernboy wrote:Nipple Cream
littlefeller

blank

Post by littlefeller »

why so much? do they fail
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

if you want a fair price then have a look in the stock exchange section and see what they go for and then have a look at ebay too... finally I would also look at halfords and see how much they are charging for similar kit. I would expect a 2nd hand unit to be less BUT I suspect that if someone is after it, it will be because they want to keep OEM which negates the principle of a 2nd hand unit.
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal