MORA, OUR Z3, SADLY FOR SALE

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
EnthuZiaZT

Z3 roadster 2.0

MORA, OUR Z3, SADLY FOR SALE

Post by EnthuZiaZT »

Reluctantly for sale, our 2 litre, Mora Red Individual, 6 cylinder Z3.

Greatly admired by all who have seen her!

We are in the process of moving and unfortunately will not be able to continue with the proper facilities required to keep Mora in the manner to which she has become accustomed. Rather than see her gradually deteriorate, we have decided to find a new loving home for her.

Hopefully, a new owner, possibly from this forum, will love and cherish her as we have done and enjoy driving her as she should be driven!

Date of Birth - 08/06/2000.
Mora Red Metallic with Cream Leather Seats.
BMW original Radio with six disc CD changer in boot.
Miles covered so far - just under 107,000.
Full BMW service history.
M.O.T 25th March 2015 - with no advisories.
New BMW battery in March 2015.
Running on Continental Tyres - Sport Contact 2. approx 5500 covered.

£3500

Please PM EnthuZiaZT, if interested.

Mike & Sandy

See pictures below:-

Last edited by EnthuZiaZT on Fri 12 Jun, 2015 22:49, edited 1 time in total.
Mike & Sandy - Mora Metallic Individual 2.0L

IMG_1038.jpg~originalImage
John Wilson

Z3 roadster 2.0

Re: MORA, OUR Z3, SADLY FOR SALE

Post by John Wilson »

So sorry you're having to sell Mora, Mike and Sandy. You two have done so much in promoting the Z in East Anglia. You really are enthuziasts. Thanks for running such happy and memorable runs out.
All the best
John and Wendy x
EnthuZiaZT

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by EnthuZiaZT »

John Wilson wrote:So sorry you're having to sell Mora, Mike and Sandy. You two have done so much in promoting the Z in East Anglia. You really are enthuziasts. Thanks for running such happy and memorable runs out.
All the best
John and Wendy x
Thank you, John for your kind words, but we won't be Zedless, as we have a Z4 M Sport in Montego Blue (Nicknamed Monty) that will fill the void, but nevertheless, it will be a sad day when she goes!!! So we may meet you & Wendy again in the future. We are in the throws of moving to Heacham, on the West Norfolk Coast, so a bit tied up at the moment, but we will do a coastal run again one day, will let you know when we do!!! :) Here are some pics of the first run -

A truly great cruise, hard to beat, John.

Mike & Sandy

John Wilson

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by John Wilson »

We're glad you're still in the area. I imagined you were moving to the other ends of the earth (Essex, or somewhere!). I'm sorry, but a Z4 can't fill the void. They don't even have a smart crease across the middle of the back window like some trousers straight from a Corby press.
Anyway, anyone should feel very privileged to take over ownership of Mora. Good luck with the sale.
John
EnthuZiaZT

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by EnthuZiaZT »

John Wilson wrote:We're glad you're still in the area. I imagined you were moving to the other ends of the earth (Essex, or somewhere!). I'm sorry, but a Z4 can't fill the void. They don't even have a smart crease across the middle of the back window like some trousers straight from a Corby press.
Anyway, anyone should feel very privileged to take over ownership of Mora. Good luck with the sale.
John

That made us chuckle John, Mike's has just gone down the garage to see if there is a smart crease in Mora's rear window, thankfully not!

Thank you for your good wishes though! We have had some amazing compliments on Zroadster.org.

Mike & Sandy

Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Hello Mike and Sandy from Bonzo, hope all is well with you, apart from selling your Mora that is. :( As you know I am banned from .org, but .net haven't found me out yet!!! it seems a long time ago that we all went on the Bure Valley Railway and the boat trip, a super day with super folks. Please give all the E.A.C. on .org my regards. Chris and I hope we bump into you sometime, you are always welcome to pop in for a cuppa if you are ever near Alysham.

Best wishes,

Chris and Allan.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.