Wanted: Z3 2.8 or 3.0

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Dr. Wilson

Z4 M roadster

Wanted: Z3 2.8 or 3.0

Post by Dr. Wilson »

Sold my MCoupe and looking at options for fun car and ready to buy something to scratch that itch.

Ideally the following spec:
- 2.8 or 3.0 facelift
- Manual
- Sport seats
- Sub 80k miles
- Steel Grey, Black, Green, Atlanta or Red.
- FSH

PM me if you are thinking of selling.
Dr. Wilson

Z4 M roadster

Re: Wanted: Z3 2.8 or 3.0

Post by Dr. Wilson »

Update: placed a deposit on a gorgeous and very honest S plate, 82k miles, M sports seats, 2.8 in Steel Grey, today. Picking up next week.

I’ve had Z4s, Z4M cars and recently a Z3 M Coupé, but honestly the 2.8 with roof down put one of the biggest smiles on my face and reminded me of the first Z3 I owned that started it all.

More pics and a proper introduction once I have picked her up.
Last edited by Dr. Wilson on Sat 12 May, 2018 20:26, edited 1 time in total.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

That didn’t take long :D

I’ve got an itch for a Z4M Coupe :rtm:
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Saucymike

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Saucymike »

Hi Dr

I am new to this board , and like you have recently purchased my z3 3.0 ltr Auto. Absolutely love the car in sterling silver with 74k on the clock , it came with factory hard top which I can't wait to remove. Never had a open top car before , however I am thinking of purchasing easy hoist to lift the hard top which will keep it suspended out of harms way without damaging the roof rubber seals, hopefully preventing any damage to the rubber seals and preventing wind noises. Should be fun this summer with open top motoring here or in northern Spain. Mike