FS: BMW Z3 Fire Extinguisher Mount Bracket (OEM STYLE) Fit GLORIA Fire Extinguisher. UPDATE

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
superhuba

Z3 roadster 2.8

FS: BMW Z3 Fire Extinguisher Mount Bracket (OEM STYLE) Fit GLORIA Fire Extinguisher. UPDATE

Post by superhuba »

Updated- new party is ready to be shipped

Hi! after many month of googling and reading forums, after some cancelled orders from different bmw dealers, I decided to create my own version of bmw z3 fire extinguisher mount to fit OEM BMW (GLORIA) fire extinguisher

some FAQ
- bmw part number 72600000335 ---- Installing set fire-extinguisher powder

originally it is the same set for a lot of bmw models
contains: 1 Gloria Fire Extinguisher
1 plastic mount and strap to hold the fire extinguisher

- bmw part number 82279405850 ---- Mounting parts set for fire extinguisher
that is specific Z3 set used to fit the OEM (universal for many bmw's) Gloria Fire Extinguisher part nr 72600000335
contains: 1 metal mounting bracket
and some hardware (screws etc)

And according the wide range of using the part nr 72600000335 - it is still available to order from dealers for 80-120$

BUT mounting bracket part nr 82279405850 that is used only for Z3's is NO LONGER AVAILABLE

SO my way how to solve this problem :)

STEP 1 - order the bmw part number 72600000335 ---- Installing set fire-extinguisher powder

STEP 2 - order my close to oem custom made mounting bracket for the bmw part number 72600000335 - Installing set fire-extinguisher powder

then having all necessary stuff go to step 3

STEP 3 - spend a 1-2 hrs to install it in to your bmw z3
installing process is similar for both OEM and my product

1) unplug the battery
2) uninstall the drivers seat
3) on the front of the seat bend up the gripping spikes and draw seat cover over the seat bucket
4) use the mounting bracket as a template to mark and drill 2 holes on the seat bottom
5) attach the mounting bracket to the seat bottom (i used threaded rivets and bolts)
do not forget to take the seat cover back before
6) attach the plastic fire extinguisher holder from 72600000335 - Installing set fire-extinguisher powder to the mounting bracket
7) attach the fire extinguisher to the plastic holder
8) take the seat back and drive safely
ps do not forget to plug the battery or your z3 will not start :D

PRICE USD 45 + shipping 10$

please feel free to ask any questions

superhuba

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: FS: BMW Z3 Fire Extinguisher Mount Bracket (OEM STYLE) Fit GLORIA Fire Extinguisher. UPDATE

Post by superhuba »

Hi !
a new party of mount sets is ready!

each set contains
- 1 mount bracket ( laser cut, black powder coat)
- mounting hardvare (bolts, nuts, threaded rivets)

price $45 + $10 shipping worldwide from Russian Federation