BMW style 103 17" wheels, perfect for winter motoring

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

BMW style 103 17" wheels, perfect for winter motoring

Post by peteslag »

I'm selling my 103 style alloys. I used them during the winter when I had my Z4. I don't have the zed any more so don't need these wheels. The tyres have plenty of tread, they are Dunlop SP sport. The alloys are ok, there is a bit of curbing and the lacquer is starting to lift in places, nothing a good refurb won't fix. I wasn't too bothered about the condition, they served a purpose more than anything. They don't have the original centre caps, you can buy BMW centre caps for 9 quid on ebay. Sorry but no photos, for some reason I can't upload them. If you are interested message me and I'll send pictures to you.

£100 collected from Shifnal in Shropshire, just off the M54.
Z3 3.0, Ford ST220, Jaguar XK8, Mr2 GT Turbo, Fiat Bravo HGT, Cavalier, Astra convertible, MK1 Astra GTE, XR3i, E21 323i, XR3, Cavalier, VW Jetta, Rover SDi, Capri 2.0S, Audi 80 GTE, another Cavalier, brown Astra van, Citroen GS Club (we all had to start somewhere).
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: BMW style 103 17" wheels, perfect for winter motoring

Post by peteslag »

Sold
Z3 3.0, Ford ST220, Jaguar XK8, Mr2 GT Turbo, Fiat Bravo HGT, Cavalier, Astra convertible, MK1 Astra GTE, XR3i, E21 323i, XR3, Cavalier, VW Jetta, Rover SDi, Capri 2.0S, Audi 80 GTE, another Cavalier, brown Astra van, Citroen GS Club (we all had to start somewhere).