Z3 wanted for TV shoot in Leeds area (expenses paid)

Discussion of anything to do with the BMW Car Club. Viewing and posting limited to Z Register members.
Zmeagol

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Z3 wanted for TV shoot in Leeds area (expenses paid)

Post by Zmeagol »

Dear BMW Z3 Owners Register,

I hope that you may be able to help me. My name is Tom Maguire and I am a researcher on an ITV4 programme called Used Car Roadshow. We are currently in production for the third series of the show and we are looking for contributors who would be interested in bringing their cars along to our studio to feature on one of the episodes.

In particular, right now, we are trying to source a nice example of a BMW Z3 to feature in the opening segment of the show. This particular section is called Deals Of The Week - each week we feature two cars that fall under a specific style or type of car, and that, in our presenter's opinion, represents great value for money in the used car market. We are hoping to feature the Z3 under the category of 'Luxury Soft Tops' alongside either a Merc SLK or a Honda S2000 (this has yet to be confirmed).
We are hoping to source an early-as-possible example - ideally from around 1996 but we are fairly flexible as to what specific year it is from, at least up until 2002. We are also flexible as to what engine it has as the item will be a fairly general overview of the Z3.

For the purposes of the show we will only need the cars at our Leeds studio for less than half a day for each. There will be no test drives - the cars will be shot in a static studio set-up. We will be recording for the show (which started airing on the 18th April) all summer but we are really looking to get these cars along to an up-coming shoot on the morning/afternoon of Sunday 3rd June.

If this is something that sounds of interest to you then please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below. Obviously, all expenses incurred in travelling to Leeds will be covered by us, and we will also provide drinks and refreshments throughout the shoot.

I hope that this is something that sounds interesting to you and that you may be able to help us. Finally, please find attached a couple of press releases detailing what the show is all about.

Best regards,

Thomas Maguire
Researcher - Used Car Roadshow III
T: 0113 262 3342 F: 0113 262 3798
E: tom.maguire@daisybeck.tv
W: www.daisybeck.tv

Daisybeck Productions
Elite Television House, 248 Meanwood Road, Leeds, LS7 2HZ