Surrey Meet - Goodwood Breakfast Club - 2nd August

Photos and reports from past events
pop_sausage

Z4 M roadster

Surrey Meet - Goodwood Breakfast Club - 2nd August

Post by pop_sausage »

To coincide with Goodwood Breakfast club's Soft Top Sunday I'm putting together a informal 1 dayer.

Sunday 2nd August

8.00 Dawn Raid starting from Milford (Optional)
8.00 - 11.30 Goodwood Breakfast Club (optional, but worth it!)
11.30 Meet at a Pub car park (TBC) close to Goodwood for an excellent 2 hour cruise (Tom Tom routes will be available)
1.30 - Lunch (TBC - around Dorking)
3ish - short 30 min cruise or carriages for home - finish point pub will be around A3/M25 junction.

The Goodwood bit, turn up when you want, if you want to at all. There's usually lots to gawk at and they do great breakfasts - and being a zed cars club, most of us should fit in! We can co-ordinate a meet point within the circuit or do your own thing.

As it will be a bit of a nightmare starting a cruise at the racing circuit, so I'll find a suitable point nearby to collect us all for a blast. Mainly all of the roads we did before, some in reverse this time to spice things up a bit. I'll make sure the lunch has lighter options for those who've had a full English just hours before. :D

If you are interested, please post here and PM me your name, any passengers, email address and phone numbers.

Regards

Andy

Confirmed
Pop_sausage - Andy and Sam - Z4M
Roaders - Giles and Linzi - M3
PVR - PVR and TVR - Z4M
PerrinZ3M -Steve and Liz - Z3M
DaveL2 - Dave + 1 - Z3
Flatout - Z4M
xavier999 - Z3
ClareS - Clare - Z4 Coupe
Flimper - Mark - Z4 Coupe
SiWilson - Simon - Z3M

Please PM your address by Saturday night if you want Tom tom routes. i will not be bringing my laptop and uploading on the day.
Last edited by pop_sausage on Thu 30 Jul, 2009 08:25, edited 13 times in total.
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

Gutted,

at a wedding in haslemere that day!

Shame as it could have been my 2nd and last cruise before the car has to go! - new house going to force sale!

Have a great day, last surrey meet was excellent.
pop_sausage

Z4 M roadster

Post by pop_sausage »

spurs fan in a coupe wrote:Gutted,

at a wedding in haslemere that day!

Shame as it could have been my 2nd and last cruise before the car has to go! - new house going to force sale!

Have a great day, last surrey meet was excellent.
That's only 15 minutes away...no one will notice you nipping out for a couple... :wink:
AW8

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by AW8 »

The Goodwood event, (local to me), was in my diary weeks ago. I shall be there from approx 8am until approx 9.30am then leaving for work commitment.

Shame this clashes with work. I had been keeping an eye on here in order to let the Z3 enjoy it's first group run & to meet more folk from here.

Dawn raid would result in a rushed Goodwood visit & ironically I would be starting off from near Goodwood only to return via Milford.

I shall default to a bacon roll with coffee & maybe chance to meet with some from here subject to arrival times, (PVR has my number & me his).
Black Z3 2.2 & Black X5 4.4 Sport.
xavier999

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by xavier999 »

Yes please! At last one in my area!!
pop_sausage

Z4 M roadster

Post by pop_sausage »

xavier999 wrote:Yes please! At last one in my area!!
At Last???? ;-) we've had 2 Surrey and Sussex runs this year already :lol:

I must learn to promote more...
xavier999

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by xavier999 »

Really? I have been keeping an eye out but must have missed. What a shame!

I only became a Zed owner in March so might have missed it.

Look forward to this one!
pop_sausage

Z4 M roadster

Post by pop_sausage »

Right, Some Details

If you're joining us at the dawn raid, this is the starting point. Cherry Tree Rd, Milford. Leave at 8.10.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... "></iframe>

The 11-11.30am meeting point The Earl of March, Lavant, PO18 0BQ - on this map, it's the car park at B - we'll pass it on the way to Goodwood. Hopefully we'll be in no more than 2 groups leaving Goodwood anyway.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... "></iframe>
<small><a href="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... 5,0.006295" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

The lunch pub will be The King's Arms, State Street, Ockley, RH5 5TS

The probably finish point (if we don't finish at the Kings Arms) will be the Black Swan, Ockham