Loads of Zeds

Seen other zeds? Here's where you can ask
mid life crisis

Z3 roadster 2.8

Loads of Zeds

Post by mid life crisis »

Been out this afternoon round Warwickshire & The Cotswolds there seemed to be a Zed round every corner mainly silver ones, spotted one with the hard top on (that can`t be right can it) got a wave from most of them, any body off here
Gary :wave
ellrar

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by ellrar »

I was around the North Glos & Malvern Hills area (Black Z3 3.0) Parked at British Camp for an ice cream & got surrounded by a load MX 5's.... I left in hurry!
peterandjenny

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by peterandjenny »

we were around evesham and only spotted one

Re: Loads of Zeds

Post by Guest »

mid life crisis wrote: seemed to be a Zed round every corner mainly silver ones, spotted one with the hard top on
Gary :wave
It was probably the same one, and out of fun, put his hard hat on for a last run by you. Silver is rare and much sought after........ :D

Post by Guest »

errantrobbo wrote:I was around the North Glos & Malvern Hills area (Black Z3 3.0) Parked at British Camp for an ice cream & got surrounded by a load MX 5's.... I left in hurry!
There buggers them MX5's always buzzing round sweet things, and always in late summer.................You should carry some Deet...... :lol:
TJS

Z1 roadster

Post by TJS »

I noticed the same thing on Saturday afternoon / evening while traveling to and from Prescott Hillclimb.

Probably a dozen Z3, two up and tops down.