Another Annoying Newbie

For the M Powered Z4 derivatives
spence88mph

M roadster S50

Another Annoying Newbie

Post by spence88mph »

Hi Guys,

I know how annoying people like me can be but finding people who know much about these cars in Australia is hard, even the dealers can't tell me if we have the 50, 52 or 54 engines in the Australian Variants.

I've been looking for 964 911 for about year and come to the conclusion most are just dogs so I'm in persuit of an MZ3. My question is, does anyone know what models we got out here engine wise? I'm looking at a 99 model tomorrow and the guy says it has traction control but from what I've eread he's wrong. Anyway, if anyone can give me any info or has one for sale in Australia...

cheers!!

Spence
Phoenix Nights

Not specified

Post by Phoenix Nights »

Hi Spence,

Unless things are radically different in Australia, a 99 ///M will not have traction control, unless it has been fitted after market.

Good luck in finding a good one. Mind you, if it's a Z3 or Z3M you're after, you are better off posting in the M Roadster or Z3 sections. We have a few Australian drivers - including AussieZ3 who loves the car so much he went as far as exporting a car exactly like mine all the way from the UK- and I'm sure they'd be willing to help.

Cheers,
Steve