Truly gutted!

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Truly gutted!

Post by Davejue1 »

Well I have a week off work coming up in early April and hoping for some decent zedding weather, get out into Derbyshire with the roof down, stop off somewhere nice for a bit of lunch with the good lady and generally have a chill out. When getting in from work last night I was informed by the dearly beloved that were taking a friend of hers to Heathrow on the Tuesday morning of that week for her to meet her husband as she's taking him on a surprise birthday trip to the BMW plant/museum at Munich! Isn't that lovely of her she says! Small consolation would have been to go down in the Zed but no, can't even do that as they'll be three of us! Gutted doesn't even come close!!!! :bawl: :head:

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!"
Mint

blank

Re: Truly gutted!

Post by Mint »

Dave :bad , perhaps you could drop the hint that you would love to go there. You never know, when your birthday comes around.... :wink:
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Davejue1 »

Oh she knows! Apparently were going for the 25th wedding anniversary. Only 6 years to wait. But in the good ladies defence she did say she'd like to go in the Zed which I think sounds a good plan, so I'll zip it until then and remind her constantly nearer the time! :)

Cheers
Dave

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!"
Koolflyer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Koolflyer »

Look on the bright side......you'd be bored and wouldn't like it :wink:
1997 Z3 2.8 (M52) Roadster Montreal blue
2013 330d (F31) M Sport Alpine White