Z3 Meets Porsche In January Sun

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Z3 Meets Porsche In January Sun

Post by Ragtop »

It was a lovely sunny January day in Sussex today. :sunny Met Hang-em-high at Sovereign Harbour near Eastbourne before our mini-cruise across Beachy Head on our way to Birling Gap. :drive

Here are a few of the pics.

Jamezee

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Jamezee »

What a lovely couple, imagine what their offspring would look like :!:
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. Harry Callahan.

BMW dust caps x 4 (replica)
Little Tree Air Freshener-Vanillaroma (now worn out and in the bin)
2006 AA road atlas (with the latest safety cameras)
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

I see that neither of you have improved your parking skills .......
Do Porkies have PDC ??

Image :devil:
swamper

M roadster S50

Post by swamper »

great pics.......... :wink:
is that a red TT i can see on the beach? :D
the badness makes me do it...!

Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Great pics, I'm very jealous, can't wait to get mine out of winter hibernation :bawl:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
eame64

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by eame64 »

Great pics,great cars,great scenary. :)
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

great pics good scenery, every time I see that zed it looks so good!! love the color, the only ones ive ever seen in the flesh are filthy!

hangemhigh - the porka is looking good too mate :) get some clear headlights it will transform the front end! 8-)

I'll be in sussex (lewes) this weekend so look out for a silver Z3M! (or maybe two if i'm with my bro!)
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
muppet

Z4 sDrive20i M Sport

Post by muppet »

great pics.. have never made it to that bit of the England... has to worth the trip... even for a Scot :zmurf:
I have been diagnosed with ADHOTS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh That's Shiney
Hang_em_high

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Hang_em_high »

shantybeater wrote:great pics good scenery, every time I see that zed it looks so good!! love the color, the only ones ive ever seen in the flesh are filthy!

hangemhigh - the porka is looking good too mate :) get some clear headlights it will transform the front end! 8-)

I'll be in sussex (lewes) this weekend so look out for a silver Z3M! (or maybe two if i'm with my bro!)
Will do mate I'll keep an eye out for you :lol:
The headlights i'd love to change but even secondhand they are £500 + so it will have to wait as it's getting a service first.
Hang_em_high

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Hang_em_high »

muppet wrote:great pics.. have never made it to that bit of the England... has to worth the trip... even for a Scot :zmurf:
Nooooo dont do it,trust me, Sussex isn't a patch on the scenery you have up there. What you see in the pics is the best bit and more or less the only bit. Ron and I were only saying while we were taking the pictures of how lucky you guys up there are with the awesome scenery and empty winding roads.
muppet

Z4 sDrive20i M Sport

Post by muppet »

Hang_em_high wrote:
muppet wrote:great pics.. have never made it to that bit of the England... has to worth the trip... even for a Scot :zmurf:
Nooooo dont do it,trust me, Sussex isn't a patch on the scenery you have up there. What you see in the pics is the best bit and more or less the only bit. Ron and I were only saying while we were taking the pictures of how lucky you guys up there are with the awesome scenery and empty winding roads.
Ok .. the borders next months and up the Highlands in march already planned :zmurf:

see here for details

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... ht=#245624
I have been diagnosed with ADHOTS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh That's Shiney
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Ragtop »

Thanks for your kind comments.

I am taking advantage of not having a hardtop on my Zed this year and getting out and about with top down as much as possible. :drive

Nick was right about our thoughts on living in the south, we do have some nice countryside but we are never too far away from traffic.

Also we talked about the number of cruises/meets there are to go to in the north. I went to the one Ci organised last March in Dorset [hope your doing another this year Ci], and the two I organised. Other than those three I didn't see any others.

When Mrs Ragtop retires we will be able to attend some of the meets in the north. :drive
Titan

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Titan »

Ragtop wrote:When Mrs Ragtop retires we will be able to attend some of the meets in the north. :drive
Best get your passport application early :wink:
Image :devil: