November 2011 Picture of the Month Competition - ENTRIES

Post pictures of your car and discuss it here. One car per thread, and keep it on-topic, please!
GazHyde

Z3 roadster 2.0

November 2011 Picture of the Month Competition - ENTRIES

Post by GazHyde »

Hi all,

Will see how many entries I get, and if enough will run it this again this month...

Got something slightly different planned for the December competition :wink:

As usual ....

Email entries to gazhyde (AT) yahoo.com

> Picture must be Zed related. Whatever you think makes a great photo. It doesn't have to be a work of art, just something which encapsulates Zed ownership!

> Photo does not need to have been taken during the month, but should be appropriate to the season/location. For example, no snow covered Zeds in June unless you live in the arctic.

> "Photoshopped" entries are acceptable, but must be clearly stated that it has been edited with some basic details. Resizing, cropping, filters, resampling, recolouring etc.

> If you wish to provide some extra information - such as camera type, composition, exposure, please feel free to do so. This is a photographic competition after all.

> Only 1 entry to be submitted per person, per month.

> Entry to be emailed to me as an attachment to gazhyde (AT) yahoo.com (dont worry about large file sizes, I have plenty of free space!)

> Entries to be received by 20th of Month. Voting thread will be created as soon as possible after that date.

> Winner to be declared at midday on last day of month! I will post a screen shot of the poll in the thread.
RodsZ3

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by RodsZ3 »

Mine sent ...enthusiastic or what!!

Thanks again for organising this monthly prestigious event.....a bit like the Turner Prize....but not so weird.....and no prizes of course!......so I guess ...nothing like the Turner Prize!! :) .....and why would you have a prize for a small production car manufacturer?!! :?

Rod
Just because nobody complains doesn't mean to say all parachutes are perfect! (Benny Hill 1924 - 1992)
aspron

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by aspron »

Recently bought a digital SLR so I've sent one also. I could do with acquiring a 'photoshop' package (and tutor) so I can get rid of the mistakes/worst bits on the images.

Still, Z3, November, sun and top down - can't beat it!

Steve.
GazHyde

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by GazHyde »

NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE!

I'll post the voting thread in the next day or so.

Thanks to the 17 entrants this month :shock: