Magic Doors

International forum for all Z1 enthusiasts
Bruno

Z1 roadster

Magic Doors

Post by Bruno »

Hi Everybody,

I am looking for for a friend of mine the best way to buy and fit the famous "Magic Doors" system !!
We have contacted many website as "Potti's Garage" and the others one, but nobody can supply the complete system !!
So here is there someone who has his own Z1 equipped with "Magic Doors" system and please could you help us ???...
:head: :(
Bruno DIAS
+33 6 75 87 78 77
1brunodias@gmail.com
France - Cannes
Z1 - AL04113
Pat Slade

Z1 roadster

Re: Magic Doors

Post by Pat Slade »

Bruno,

I am surprised that you cannot buy the "magic doors'' kit. I hope I have understood you correctly.
As far as I know only two people make (or made) the kit, both in Germany. Udo Pott of Pottis Garage and Michael Kossyk details at z1z1.de.
Both of these people have websites with contact information and details of the product. I have seen Pottis kit and it looks well engineered.

Pat
Stoertie

Z1 roadster

Post by Stoertie »

Pat Slade wrote:Bruno,

I am surprised that you cannot buy the "magic doors'' kit. I hope I have understood you correctly.
As far as I know only two people make (or made) the kit, both in Germany. Udo Pott of Pottis Garage and Michael Kossyk details at z1z1.de.
Both of these people have websites with contact information and details of the product. I have seen Pottis kit and it looks well engineered.

Pat

Hi Pat,

first of all, it's correct that I have the "Ghost Doors" still in my shop. ;) Wrong is the link you posted.The correct link is http://www.roadster-fashion.de ;)

The second point is, that the "Ghost Doors" are generally avalible, but our cars become older and older so it's possible that worn out parts inside the door mechanic could make problems in the main function of the dooropener kit and these original spare parts are not availble anymore.
These points I explain in detail to everyone who asked for the "Ghost Doors". With all these informations the customer can decide if he wants to take the possible risk of missorperation and order the kit or not. - I'm not so mercenary, that I want to sell the "Ghost Doors" in any case to anybody.

Best regards
Michael
Men of steel driving cars of plastic! :-D

Sorry, for my poor english... schooltime is already a few years ago, but I try to do my very best! :-D

If you like, please visit Z1-Nordlichter / Leather Care / Roadster-Fashion.de

I believe I can fly... *lalala* Image
SAM19

Z1 roadster

Post by SAM19 »

Hello, somebody little t he(it) m to help to have the plan or the photos of the system of assembly(editing) of doors magic thank you
SAM19

Z1 roadster

Post by SAM19 »

Hello you can help me to install(settle) magic doors if you with photos or plan how the assembly(editing) thank you for your help(assistant)