Anybody want to buy my Z3 3.0

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Dino D

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Anybody want to buy my Z3 3.0

Post by Dino D »

Hardtop on their own can be £500 but what about the fitting kit...I sold my black one with kit for 900.
Topaz blue is popular colour.
I put the maintenance and condition at 1k premium - i.e. It's
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

lightning wrote:I am surprised after posting the pictures that nobody has nibbled.

Not sure what l can do, maybe if l reduced the price to £1500? Or if l said that Beyonce owned it before me, and drove around in it naked, that might tempt somebody to at least come and look at it?
I have an uncontrollable urge to reply to this post in a certain manner, but the moderators would strike me dead in an instant! :shake:
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Patience buddy... I have found that doing a couple of really good pics will help. When I sold my 2.8 I found a few top class graffiti painted walls... one had a really great "Chinese" dragon painted along it and I posed the car in front of it, took some pics. Also, if you look up the official specs of the car and list them, plus do a small emotive write-up... eg. If you were ever into riding motorbikes as a youngster and really miss that open air thrill, driving a Z3 is as near as dammit to reliving the experience and you don't need a helmet. Or - if you have never experienced open top roadster cruising, you haven't lived. The Z3 may not be the fastest roadster, but it isn't the slowest either, and with the solid BMW engineering on these cars it offers safe and comfortable fun for you and you companion. A good car as a commuter or as a touring machine for two... etc etc... get as "artistic" as you can with your pics... drop the top, find a wall you can climb on top of and get some pics of the interior from up high... park on an inclined road instead of a level street... it just adds to the overall image...
GLWTS. :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
lightning

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by lightning »

Yes you have some good ideas there. As yet l have not advertised the car, except on this thread.