///M Complete Interior Carpet Wanted

This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
Cloneyburn

M roadster S54

///M Complete Interior Carpet Wanted

Post by Cloneyburn »

Recently purchased ///M needs some tlc to get her looking great again - someone at sometime glued some custom fit 3m carpet over the original interior carpet, I am sure it looked fantastic once upon a time but now it looks manky and needs to be replaced - anyone have any ideas where I could source some interior carpet in order I can bring this lady back to her former glory.. I am live in Corby, Northants.....
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: ///M Complete Interior Carpet Wanted

Post by Southernboy »

Give Shaun Alexander a call at Alexanders of Sommerset...He frequently breaks Z3's, is very helpful, (and if you tell him Barry from Johannesburg referred you, he will add on my commission... just kidding)...I bought a complete black carpet from him...cost me £50.00...and it's an excellent carpet...I had it professionally cleaned before I fitted it though... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Cloneyburn

M roadster S54

Post by Cloneyburn »

Thank you very much I appreciate the information - do you have number for them or do they have a website? Cheers Tom :lol:
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

They have a website, but you will find them on eBay - UK... Tel:- 01934 822 699 or:- www.alexandersofsomerset.co.uk
Ask for Shaun... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Cloneyburn

M roadster S54

Post by Cloneyburn »

Your a gentleman, very grateful for the information will give them a call and see if they can help. Tom
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Pleasure Tom...if you mention my name, he may offer you a better price though... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"