Rear Plastic Window

Discussion of anything to do with the BMW Car Club. Viewing and posting limited to Z Register members.
jcuzziman

Z3 roadster 1.9

Rear Plastic Window

Post by jcuzziman »

I Supply replacement Rear plastic Windows for the Z3, I supply both Clear and a light Smoked tint with Instructions 07971 230932 as advertised on ebay. Cost effective solution and Special delivery.
calbens

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by calbens »

So how much and whats the ebay item number?
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

The ones I've seen on eBay were not that much cheaper then dealer when I got mine (once you add delivery) so I preferred to get OEM which as expected was perfect fit :wink: I think there was at most £20 difference. For me to be worth getting non OEM eBay price would have to be a lot cheaper than what they seem to be advertised at ie need to be around £100 delivered.
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
calbens

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by calbens »

Jonttt wrote:The ones I've seen on eBay were not that much cheaper then dealer when I got mine (once you add delivery) so I preferred to get OEM which as expected was perfect fit :wink: I think there was at most £20 difference. For me to be worth getting non OEM eBay price would have to be a lot cheaper than what they seem to be advertised at ie need to be around £100 delivered.

You could of course do what quite a few zr members have done and thats buy one from this guy in the USA.

The only difference canvas is used to cover the zip as opposed to tucking the canvas into the plastic trim. :)
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Now that is more like it :D
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Zim

M roadster S52

Post by Zim »

Has anyone bought from emiata?

/Z